Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Eschatology (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

490 Year Countdown

I have recently been informed that the the 490 years from the issuing of the decree to rebuild Jerusalem ended 3 1/2 years post resurrecti…

Started by Eohn Rhodes

59 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Internet_Troll

Online Teaching Elders

I know of four online (fulfilled eschatology) teaching elders I usually listen to every week.  Does any one know of any more? 1. truthinli…

Started by Eohn Rhodes

4 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Doug

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Who was the abomination of desolation that stood in the holy place (Matthew 24 : 15), Roman armies or Jewish Zealots ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven

3 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Brother Les

Are Angels real spiritual beings in our New Testament and can they still manifest to humans today?

I have been reading some of the posts about whether or not Satan was a real spiritual being or rather just the manifestation of evil in the…

Started by Joy Ackerman

34 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Judith Ann Maness

Divine council

I was hoping I could get some comments on the divine council for example the purpose of their creation and if at the end of the first coven…

Started by Sharon Q

5 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Sharon Q

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Doesn't Hosea equate divorce with covenantal death when God divorces the 10 northern tribes of Israel?  God's covenant at Mt. Sinai with Mo…

Started by Andrew Reish

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Brother Les

Reconciling Preterists and Futurists

NOTE: Please keep this posting on topic and do not let it get hijacked with emotion and side issues. It is important enough to devote caref…

Started by Doug

16 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Doug

Millennium

Millennium   I want to say first I am not opposed to a past millennium in fact if I could be convinced of it, it would be much cleaner  esc…

Started by Mark Baker

48 May 4, 2015
Reply by Internet_Troll

Immortality or Eternal Life?

If you believe in fulfilled Eschatology, then you probably believe that our life is now, in Christ, and that nothing can take that away. Yo…

Started by Doug

34 May 3, 2015
Reply by K1

The Day of Atonement

I recently wrote a 5 part blog post (you will have to click on next on the left side of the bottom to see the next part) and I would love t…

Started by K1

9 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by K1

RSS

Events

Forum

Adam as Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 26. 6 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Joseph Rehby Jul 6. 16 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by John Aug 8, 2016. 17 Replies

The 10 Tribes of Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 22, 2016. 9 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

Millennium

Started by Mark Baker in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 4, 2015. 48 Replies

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

Started by joy sung in Eschatology Mar 22, 2015. 0 Replies

The End of the Old Covenat

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Jan 21, 2015. 60 Replies

© 2017   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service