Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Eschatology (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Opinion: the Rich Young Ruler, Preterism, and Salvation

I will start with the story of the rich young ruler, directly from scripture, and then I want to ask your opinions about how this story fit…

Started by Doug

27 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Stairway To Heaven

How do preterists explain Mat 24 : 21 ?

How do Preterists explain Matthew 24 : 21 "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world…

Started by Stairway To Heaven

13 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Ron Simmons

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

In truth, most everything Jesus said was prophetic.  I thought this might help some who have doubts or questions on some of the things He s…

Started by joy sung

0 Mar 22, 2015

The End of the Old Covenat

This is actually the last of my two part questions regarding preterism (resurrection and the end of the covenant). Apparently, it is said i…

Started by Boyardee

60 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Boyardee

Is fasting ever commanded?

“And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy…

Started by Eohn Rhodes

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Euripides

TFCmagazine

Brand New to the internet - TFCmagazine. With over 30 columnists and still growing, and 2 dozen new articles since opening 10 days ago, we…

Started by Allyn Morton

6 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Allyn Morton

Has anyone noticed King's book ?

Has anyone noticed Max King's latest book ? ( I guess on Romans 9-11 )

Started by Stairway To Heaven

1 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by william f.

Choosing Life or Death

I've been thinking for a while... In the book of Revelation, death is defined using a horse and I can refer that to a demon. At the same…

Started by Delom Dongo

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Boyardee

A Simple thought...

Peter made the statement that with the Lord, a thousand years is as a day, and a day as a thousand years. There have been tons of discussio…

Started by Doug

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Dustin Curlee

Resurrection and Paul's trial (Acts 23:6)

This is my third question regarding the resurrection, which questions are on points I see as teaching a physical resurrection.   In this ep…

Started by Boyardee

7 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Boyardee

RSS

Events

Forum

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Stephens Bubble Jan 31. 12 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by John Aug 8, 2016. 17 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

Millennium

Started by Mark Baker in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee May 4, 2015. 48 Replies

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

Started by joy sung in Eschatology Mar 22, 2015. 0 Replies

The End of the Old Covenat

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee Jan 21, 2015. 60 Replies

The Day of Atonement

Started by K1 in Eschatology. Last reply by K1 Apr 25, 2015. 9 Replies

Resurrection of the wicked

Started by Ron McAnally in Eschatology. Last reply by Stephens Bubble Jan 29. 23 Replies

© 2017   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service