Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Eschatology (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TFCmagazine

Brand New to the internet - TFCmagazine. With over 30 columnists and still growing, and 2 dozen new articles since opening 10 days ago, we…

Started by Allyn Morton

6 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Allyn Morton

Has anyone noticed King's book ?

Has anyone noticed Max King's latest book ? ( I guess on Romans 9-11 )

Started by Stairway To Heaven

1 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by william f.

Choosing Life or Death

I've been thinking for a while... In the book of Revelation, death is defined using a horse and I can refer that to a demon. At the same…

Started by Delom Dongo

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Internet_Troll

A Simple thought...

Peter made the statement that with the Lord, a thousand years is as a day, and a day as a thousand years. There have been tons of discussio…

Started by Doug

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Dustin Curlee

Resurrection and Paul's trial (Acts 23:6)

This is my third question regarding the resurrection, which questions are on points I see as teaching a physical resurrection.   In this ep…

Started by Internet_Troll

7 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Internet_Troll

Resurrection and the question of the Sadducees (Luke 20:27-38)

I have 4 questions on the resurrection, of which this is the second. After that I will then ask the questions regarding the law/covenants a…

Started by Internet_Troll

52 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Internet_Troll

Do you think God intended it this way?

There is no doubt that the bible is hard to understand in many ways. There are some parts that are very clear, and many more (maybe the maj…

Started by Doug

13 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Doug

I will come again, and receive you unto myself....

John 14:2-3 King James Version (KJV) 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a…

Started by Brian Hyde

7 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Dan Moran

Did the Chruch end in 70 AD.

I'm surprised by the lack of discussions about the nature of the Church. Specifically, weather it ended in 70ad or not. To me there is m…

Started by donald keyes

38 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Peter Berian

This Generation

Full Preterist rely heavily on the time text: "this generation shall not pass".  It is almost held to be conclusive. For a number of years…

Started by donald keyes

9 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by MoGrace2u

RSS

Events

Forum

Actual Meaning of Scripture

Started by scott m colle in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Eohn Rhodes 18 hours ago. 1 Reply

Isaiah 2:2-4 Used to refute preterism

Started by Steve G. in Eschatology. Last reply by Patricia Watkins Aug 13. 1 Reply

This Site Active?

Started by Doug in Eschatology. Last reply by Patricia Watkins Jul 29. 28 Replies

Gen 1 vs Isa 51

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 3. 4 Replies

Adam as Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Nov 5, 2017. 9 Replies

Though he dies yet shall he live

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll Apr 25, 2017. 8 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Joseph Rehby Jul 6, 2017. 16 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by Judy Peterson Apr 8. 21 Replies

The 10 Tribes of Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Judith Ann Maness Aug 4. 10 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

© 2018   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service