Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Eschatology (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five Brief Points Which Prove the Full Preterist View of the Millennium of Revelation 20 is Both Exegetical and Orthodox

By Michael Sullivan www.treeoflifeministries.info www.fullpreterism.com If you have read many of my articles off of my sites or have read…

Started by Mike Sullivan

14 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Morais

Renewal of Covenant

Hebrews 9:16-18 For when there is a covenant death the one in the covenant must bear it.For the covenant over dead ones is firm even though…

Started by Eohn Rhodes

5 May 19, 2013
Reply by Eohn Rhodes

Partial Preterist Keith A. Mathison in WSTTB? Versus Full Preterist Michael J. Sullivan in HD

Mike Sullivan is one of the authors of the Full Preterist book "House Divided: Bridging the Gap in Reformed Eschatology-A Preterist Respone…

Started by John

0 Apr 24, 2013

In the name of

What does in the name of mean? Here's one example   Acts 9:29 And he spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus, and disputed against t…

Started by Freddy

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Euripides

The ( fulfilled ) Hope of Glory

Do not let your heart be troubled. You trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places; if that were no…

Started by Charles Shank

0 Apr 14, 2013

1 Cor 15:24-28; who is "he," "his" and "him"?

I need some help figuring out who is doing what.  I think the pronouns are quite confusing and I'm not sure if it just an English translati…

Started by Erika Roland

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Charles Shank

Disputing Satan with Pre-mil's

I have stated in my bible study groups that satan is given too much credit and he isn't ruling in this world because he was defeated by Chr…

Started by Susan Stanton

101 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Euripides

The Faith of Christ

The King James uses the "faith of Christ" and most other translations use "faith in Christ". To me this is a huge difference that is sel…

Started by donald keyes

23 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Charles Shank

The Temptations of Jesus

Is 'Satan' Real? Not having researched this much lately, but having done so in the past, I can say, with some certainty, that there is q…

Started by Charles Shank

0 Apr 10, 2013

Spiritual, but not religious

Fascinating article. Here is an excerpt... " Yet the spiritual-but-not-religious outlook sees the human as one that simply wants to experie…

Started by Doug

7 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Joseph William Garnier

RSS

Events

Forum

Isaiah 2:2-4 Used to refute preterism

Started by Steve G. in Eschatology. Last reply by Patricia Watkins Aug 13. 1 Reply

This Site Active?

Started by Doug in Eschatology. Last reply by Patricia Watkins Jul 29. 28 Replies

Gen 1 vs Isa 51

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 3. 4 Replies

Adam as Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Nov 5, 2017. 9 Replies

Though he dies yet shall he live

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll Apr 25, 2017. 8 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Joseph Rehby Jul 6, 2017. 16 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by Judy Peterson Apr 8. 21 Replies

The 10 Tribes of Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Judith Ann Maness Aug 4. 10 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

© 2018   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service