Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Questions and Best Answers We Can Give! (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"...and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

I am going to be doing a little study of this, and will post it when it is finished, but I would also like to solicit some input. Here is t…

Started by Tami

10 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by marty drew

Old Man vs New Man: Resurrection Question

Please help me clarify the differences between IB vs CB views: The expressions "old man" and "new man" occur in basically four places in Pa…

Started by Riley O'Brien Powell

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by John

What does it mean that the ground was cursed?

So I was asked a question by a friend who is exploring covenant eschatology. She wanted to know why, if the 'curse' has been lifted, ther…

16 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Philip

1 Kings 3:16 - A covenantal metaphor?

Ok, next question. SO, this week at our gathering we are looking at 1 Kings 3. And we just finished Galations a couple weeks ago, for which…

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Green

Amazing!

You guys are amazing!! Thank you so much, this is very helpful. I listened to Tami's presentation again tonight as well. Such great stuff.

0 Nov 29, 2011

What about Judas?

My older daughter recently stated that there are some scholars who believe that Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus on Jesus' explicit orders. I…

Started by Doug

20 May 19, 2011
Reply by Doug

Views and their consequences: What are the ramifications of a so-called "problem with infinity" toward our concept of "eternal life?"

I would just like to ask a basic question:   If as some full preterists are now proposing, God's omniscience does not include the knowledge…

Started by Tami

22 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Tami

Regarding that which "Abraham never looked for":

For anyone entertaining the notion that Sam Frost's "Fuller Preterism" has an exegetical leg to stand on, this response by David Green brin…

Started by Tami

0 Nov 5, 2010

The Image of God and The Image of Christ: Is There a Difference?

I have a specific question to throw out to the group:   Does the Image of God = the Image of Christ?   OR   Are the Image of God and the Im…

Started by Tami

12 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Tami

James 1:13-15

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:But every man is…

Started by Freddy

10 May 1, 2010
Reply by Freddy

RSS

Events

Forum

Adam as Israel

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee on Friday. 6 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Dustin Curlee Apr 24. 15 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by John Aug 8, 2016. 17 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

Millennium

Started by Mark Baker in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee May 4, 2015. 48 Replies

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

Started by joy sung in Eschatology Mar 22, 2015. 0 Replies

The End of the Old Covenat

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee Jan 21, 2015. 60 Replies

© 2017   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service