Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Internet_Troll's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

"Patricia In my understanding there is a difference between ongoing fulfillment and…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 27 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28
Reply by Patricia Watkins

"Hi Patricia In your response to my curving question you did not explicitly state wh…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 24 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28

"Hi Patricia Sometimes it gets very hard to communicate something when people are in…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 22 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28

"Hi Patricia The main challenge I have with what you are saying is that the feast of…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 18 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28

"Ok and fine I too believe the Judah HAD to keep the law. BY implication being zealo…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 15 to Delivered from the Law

13 Apr 15
Reply by Internet_Troll

"Thanks as always for the interaction Bro Les. How is being zealous for the law to b…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 10 to Delivered from the Law

13 Apr 15
Reply by Internet_Troll

"Hi Patricia and thank for the thoughts Please tell me more about the ages. As to m…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 10 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28

"Hie John Thanks for the link. I did learn one and two issues but I guess the term h…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 6 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28

"Patricia How are you doing. Had a thought which I would like to hear you on. In th…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 6 to Resurrection

748 Apr 28

"Bro Les What do you understand by being zealous for the law? I understand as being…"

Internet_Troll replied Apr 6 to Delivered from the Law

13 Apr 15
Reply by Internet_Troll

RSS

Olivet Discourse Movie

How the Olivet Discourse was fulfilled in the first century.
Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21
Riley O'Brien Powell

Events

Forum

Delivered from the Law

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll Apr 15. 13 Replies

FEAR obviously struck..

Started by Julia A Waldron in Eschatology. Last reply by John Mar 24. 1 Reply

For the Preterist

Started by Julia A Waldron in Eschatology. Last reply by Julia A Waldron Mar 24. 22 Replies

Isaiah 2:2-4 Used to refute preterism

Started by Steve G. in Eschatology. Last reply by Patricia Watkins Aug 13, 2018. 1 Reply

This Site Active?

Started by Doug in Eschatology. Last reply by Patricia Watkins Jul 29, 2018. 28 Replies

Gen 1 vs Isa 51

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 3, 2018. 4 Replies

The sin of the Gentiles

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Brother Les Jan 18, 2018. 3 Replies

Adam as Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Nov 5, 2017. 9 Replies

Though he dies yet shall he live

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll Apr 25, 2017. 8 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Joseph Rehby Jul 6, 2017. 16 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by Judy Peterson Apr 8, 2018. 21 Replies

The 10 Tribes of Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Judith Ann Maness Aug 4, 2018. 10 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

© 2019   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service