Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Joy Ackerman's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"This makes good sense from a preterist viewpoint, and I think I could see this as tr…"

Joy Ackerman replied Feb 13, 2015 to One year anniversary as a preterist...still so many questions, but the big one is Soteriology!

10 Apr 3
Reply by Stephens Bubble

"I, for one, would love to read your observations Patricia, as you always amaze me wi…"

Joy Ackerman replied Jul 16, 2014 to Are Angels real spiritual beings in our New Testament and can they still manifest to humans today?

34 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Judith Ann Maness

"Brian, I may not be the best person to answer the question about angels and biblical…"

Joy Ackerman replied Jul 16, 2014 to Are Angels real spiritual beings in our New Testament and can they still manifest to humans today?

34 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Judith Ann Maness

"I look forward to reading replies to this… It is a big far over my head as yet to co…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 19, 2014 to Your Opinion: the Rich Young Ruler, Preterism, and Salvation

27 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Stairway To Heaven

"Jefrey, you are right about people staying where it is safe and not rocking the boat…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 13, 2014 to Resurrection

626 Feb 6
Reply by Boyardee

"Thank you brother Les for explaining this so well. Is Gary Demar still a partial pre…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 13, 2014 to Resurrection

626 Feb 6
Reply by Boyardee

"I haven't been on this journey of preterism long enough to really understand all the…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 13, 2014 to Adam, Ruth, the Law, and Jesus

4 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Patricia Watkins

"I love this Doug!  I am daily amazed by the wisdom God reveals through dedicated bel…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 12, 2014 to Adam, Ruth, the Law, and Jesus

4 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Patricia Watkins

"Hi Patricia! I am replying to your post about your march 2nd answer to prayer (since…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 11, 2014 to Resurrection

626 Feb 6
Reply by Boyardee

"Brother Les for some reason there is no reply button at the end of your messages, so…"

Joy Ackerman replied Mar 11, 2014 to Resurrection

626 Feb 6
Reply by Boyardee

RSS

Events

Forum

Adam as Israel

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee on Friday. 6 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Dustin Curlee Apr 24. 15 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by John Aug 8, 2016. 17 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

Millennium

Started by Mark Baker in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee May 4, 2015. 48 Replies

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

Started by joy sung in Eschatology Mar 22, 2015. 0 Replies

The End of the Old Covenat

Started by Boyardee in Eschatology. Last reply by Boyardee Jan 21, 2015. 60 Replies

© 2017   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service