Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

James Kessler's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"  "Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, m…"

James Kessler replied Apr 13, 2012 to How do you prove logic true?

18 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Gary Hagen

"Here's a link with brief explanation of these two incredible prints @ my website. In…"

James Kessler replied Oct 6, 2011 to Beyond Creation Science: The "Vision" Continue's:

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by John

"Thanks John....   I'm sorry to hear about your friend so I hope this card brings som…"

James Kessler replied Apr 29, 2011 to God's Rose of Sharon Healing Cards

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by James Kessler

""When we make everything symbolic, we can make scripture say anything we want it to…"

James Kessler replied Jul 27, 2010 to Some of the latest argumenst against Covenant Creation

48 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by John

"These reproductions are really incredible and in light of the eschatology they repre…"

James Kessler replied Jul 3, 2010 to ***APOCALYPTIC ART SALE***

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by John

"For all you left brainer's, Darwin's the dog:)"

James Kessler replied Jun 12, 2010 to Thoughts on the Covenant Creation Debate

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Tim Martin

""I will not cause division in any church, and so I have to keep these things to myse…"

James Kessler replied Jun 10, 2010 to Minding My Private Words and Thoughts

10 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Doug

""Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchab…"

James Kessler replied Jun 6, 2010 to Views and their consequences: What are the ramifications of a so-called "problem with infinity" toward our concept of "eternal life?"

22 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Tami

"Doug.. Sin is a condition. It doesn't define our true identity in Christ Jesus. The…"

James Kessler replied Apr 14, 2010 to The Devil Made Me Say it~

15 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Doug

"You've answered your own question with the scripture you used. Key word being shortl…"

James Kessler replied Apr 13, 2010 to The Devil Made Me Say it~

15 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Doug

RSS

Events

Forum

Adam as Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Nov 5. 9 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Joseph Rehby Jul 6. 16 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by John Aug 8, 2016. 17 Replies

The 10 Tribes of Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 22, 2016. 9 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

Millennium

Started by Mark Baker in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 4, 2015. 48 Replies

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

Started by joy sung in Eschatology Mar 22, 2015. 0 Replies

The End of the Old Covenat

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Jan 21, 2015. 60 Replies

© 2017   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service