Deathisdefeated

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

"I would highly recommend listening to Jerel's "Kingdom Living" class. He really out flanks the fear and presents all the positive applications of fulfilled eschatology before even putting people on the path. It seems to be a great way to present fulfilled theology without being threatening." Micah Martin

Jerel Kratt"This class is not just a “study” but practical guidance on how we come to love God as our Father (not an angry God ready to strike us down) and how to see Jesus as not just “a nice guy” but as a brilliant man worthy of following as an apprentice and learning to be like him in all we do."

Kingdom Living class - Westside 2011

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love that class.

Hey thanks guys. I really never thought this thing would grow beyond just my local church class. When I started posting on my Facebook page that I was recording this class a lot of my preterist friends started to listen to. One thing that is key for all to understand is that while I am teaching fulfilled principles and topics to a futurist church my main goal is to get the folks there to become Christ like and enjoy life in the new covenant garden even if they don't understand or even agree on the eschatology. It's like teaching the results of fulfilled prophecy without teaching a lot about fulfilled prophecy. Now in more recent months we have gone farther into detail but we never exhausted any particular subject. I tried to avoid answering every question or fleshing out every minor detail but just have the mindset of planting seeds. It's been most rewarding because my class is made up with grace-minded people who love me and are interested in studying with me so it is really only because of them that this is so rewarding for me. I appreciate those of you outside my class who listen and give me positive feedback and encouragement. :)

Just came across this post and wanted to invite others to check it out and give your views.

I consider Jerel one of our youngest and brightest!

RSS

Events

Forum

Adam as Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Nov 5. 9 Replies

The parousia and judgment of nations

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Joseph Rehby Jul 6. 16 Replies

Preterist Networking

Started by Judy Peterson in Prayer Requests. Last reply by John Aug 8, 2016. 17 Replies

The 10 Tribes of Israel

Started by Internet_Troll in Questions and Best Answers We Can Give!. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 22, 2016. 9 Replies

Online Teaching Elders

Started by Eohn Rhodes in Eschatology. Last reply by Doug Dec 22, 2015. 4 Replies

Who is the abomination of desolation ?

Started by Stairway To Heaven in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Dec 11, 2015. 3 Replies

Divine council

Started by Sharon Q in Eschatology. Last reply by Sharon Q Oct 3, 2015. 5 Replies

Marriage and Divorce Motif Between God and Israel

Started by Andrew Reish in Eschatology. Last reply by Brother Les Jul 5, 2015. 5 Replies

Millennium

Started by Mark Baker in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll May 4, 2015. 48 Replies

Fulfilled prophecies of Jesus

Started by joy sung in Eschatology Mar 22, 2015. 0 Replies

The End of the Old Covenat

Started by Internet_Troll in Eschatology. Last reply by Internet_Troll Jan 21, 2015. 60 Replies

© 2017   Created by Tim Martin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service